We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best ski resorts

Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
best ski resorts

Can anyone tell me which are the top 5 most beautiful ski resorts, for beginners, from the list? :

1. Tauplitz

2. Grosseck/Speiereck STEIRERTAG

3. Planneralm

4. Planai Golden Jet

5. Riesneralm

6. Haus

7. Turrach BURTON SONDERFAHRT

8. Klippitztörl

9. Lachtal

10. Kreischberg

11. Grebenzen

12. Nassfeld

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best ski resorts

What so you really look for ?

Much of what you mention above are not resorts to themselves but rather individual ski areas

examples Planneralm and riesneralm -

most of what you ask about is in the area between Klagenfurt and Salzburg.

Do you restrict your looking to this area.

A good souce to review possibilities is

www.bergfex.com

Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best ski resorts

those places are offerd by giga sport as one day ski trip. my question is which 4 are the best for complete begginers? :)

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
16,946 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best ski resorts

as vertical says, these are not actual resorts. if giga are offering a visit to any of these, I would imagine that they are all places where there is only a small amount of skiing, and all would be suitable for a day out. but just contact giga and put your requirements to them, they will advise.

4. Re: best ski resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:17