HI Hello Everyone My Fiancee and I are planning a Wedding to Europe between June 24th 2014 and July 22nd 2014.We would be flying into Munich and returning from Zurich. I'm kind of struggling on planning where to stay. Here is a break down.
* The Flights have already been booked.
* We will be traveling to Munich and departing from Zurich.
Now here is where i need help. I want to stay in Munich on the 25th and 26th of July. I also want to do a day trip to Nuremberg on the 26th to visit the WW2 sites. Will 2 nights in Munich ( since I'm taking a day trip to Nuremberg ) be enough or should i stay the 27th of June in Munich as well ?.
From June 25th - June 30th i have 6 nights total. since i am arriving at 9:30 to Munich.
I really want to stay 2 nights in Hallstatt and 2 nights in Salzburg. But if 2 nights in Munich are not enough do you guys recommend i do 3 nights in Munich 3 nights in Salzburg and do a day trip to Hallstatt ?
My Breakdown is looking like this so far.
1. 25,26 of June in Munich (2 nights)
2. 27,28 of June in Hallstatt (2 nights)
3. 29,30 of June in Salzburg (2 nights)
4. 1-5 of July in Venice (5 nights) - Need 5 nights here because of the wedding
5. 6-8 of July in Positano (3 nights)
6. 9-12 of July in Rome (4 nights)
7. 13-15 of July in Nice (3 nights)
8. 16-18 of July in Paris (3 nights)
9. 19-21 of July in Zurich (3 nights) - can't adjust these 3 days either since its non refundable
I'm flying from Rome to Nice. I'm also flying from Venice to Naples to reach Positano.
Any advice would be appreciated. Let me know if this looks good or if i should tweak a few things and take a few places out or modify dates if I'm over extending my self. Thank You !Edited: 22 May 2014, 21:37