We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Frauenlauf June 29

Oxford, Ohio
Level Contributor
45 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Frauenlauf June 29

Are there any kind of festivities after the race? Also, if the stores are closed on Sunday can we tour any churches or Schloss Hellbrunn, or the grounds at Mirabell Palace? What do you suggest after the 5k or 10k? I'm sorry. This post should be under Salzburg.

Edited: 03 June 2014, 20:20
Vienna
Level Contributor
2,838 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Frauenlauf June 29

There will be a concert taking place after the race.

Shops will be closed as it is a Sunday, but all tourist attractions should be open, so you will be able to visit Hellbrunn or Mirabell.

It is hard to give you any further recommendations what to visit after the race, as I don't know that how much time you will have already spent in Salzburg (and what you will already have visited) at the time of the run.

Best regards, Christina

Edited: 04 June 2014, 09:17
Oxford, Ohio
Level Contributor
45 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Frauenlauf June 29

Coming in on Saturday from Munich and we will probably check out the shops that day. I have a tour booked to go to the Kehlsteinhaus the afternoon of the 29th but I am seeing so many interesting places to see that I might cancel the tour and just stay in Salzburg for the day. Leaving on evening of the 29th. I know it's like the amazing race. Try to see as much as possible in a little time. If all goes well then I will spend more time in Salzburg on the next trip to Europe.

3. Re: Frauenlauf June 29

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:15