We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling Salzburg during 24th July to 01-Aug-2014

Kuwait City, Kuwait
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Topic
Travelling Salzburg during 24th July to 01-Aug-2014

Dear All,

I am planning to visit Salzburg at the end of July with my wife and 11 month old daughter. as per the web the temperature and weather conditions seems to be ok, I hope it matches the ground reality too. Kindly advice what all can I do during this period of stay in salzberg. I am also planning to cover Prague for couple of days. If u have any other advice or suggestions that I can take along please share. or if somebody can give prepare a better itinerary it will be a great help.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
54,870 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling Salzburg during 24th July to 01-Aug-2014

Hi there,

Hard to advise for you if you don't specify your taste, likes/dislikes etc. This list

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g190441-Activiti…

could act like a start, but if you don't find what you like come back here with more detailed questions.

All the best,

<Erik> & [Sandya]

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
19,703 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling Salzburg during 24th July to 01-Aug-2014

you are leaving it very late to plan an itinerary. you make absolutely no mention of what you would like to see or do, length of visit, mode of transport etc. there is so much to do and see in the area that it is impossible to advise you.

Bad Ischl, Austria
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling Salzburg during 24th July to 01-Aug-2014

Need to confirm if you are using a hire car or public transport?

Also what your interests are?

4. Re: Travelling Salzburg during 24th July to 01-Aug-2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 05:15