We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you, Austria TA Experts!

Seattle area
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you, Austria TA Experts!

Nakagoli, Staff Austria, Mikey, Norman C. & several other helpful posters in the Austria forum:

I've just returned from two weeks in Vienna and the Salzkammergut. Your many posts to others on the Austria forum, and a few questions of my own, helped me build a wonderful itinerary in Vienna as well as in the Alps. The U-Bahn in Vienna and the OEBB train system elsewhere made everything I wanted to see so convenient and accessible.

Bad Ischl and a visit to the Kaiservilla were a perfect complement to Vienna. The recommendation of Landshotel Hubertus in Bad Ischl was excellent, as was my stay in Obertraun to see Hallstatt and the Five Fingers, (though it rained that day and instead I visited Bad Aussee under an umbrella--still fun). I'm looking forward to a return visit. There is still so much more to see in Vienna that I couldn't get to in a five-day stay, as well as many possiblities in other parts of the country.

Thank you again,

Cheers, LM

I

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
15,671 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you, Austria TA Experts!

So glad you enjoyed your stay. I love the fact Vienna has whetted your appetite for a return visit!

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
20,139 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you, Austria TA Experts!

we appreciate the thanks. not many return to do that. glad we could help, and you understand why we are so enraptured with the country. do return!

Bad Ischl, Austria
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you, Austria TA Experts!

Glad you enjoyed Bad Ischl and my Hotel recommendation.

4. Re: Thank you, Austria TA Experts!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2015, 06:15