We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Used Lederhosen in Hallstatt?

Which Hallstatt hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, Missouri
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
77 reviews
Save Topic
Used Lederhosen in Hallstatt?

I’m wondering if there is a used Lederhosen shop in Hallstatt. I will by buying a pair this trip and would rather buy a used pair than a new pair. We are coming in Sept this year with the ultimate goal of Oktoberfest in Munich.

I know of a great used Lederhosen shop in Munich, but if I found some good ones before we get to our final destination of Munich, that would be great.

Our trip is Mittenwald – Berchtesgaden – Hallstatt – Vienna – Munich. If you happen to know of used shops in any of these town please advise

Also my wife is going to be buying a Drindl. Not sure if there will be many used Drindl shops, that may have to be purchased new.

PROST!

Columbia, Missouri
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Used Lederhosen in Hallstatt?

have found out that there is a shop in Berchtesgaden that specially makes Lederhosen, but that is more than I want to spend.

Any help?

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
16,023 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Used Lederhosen in Hallstatt?

somehow I doubt if there is any shop for used lederhosen or dirndls, as these are usually "for life". and proper gear can be regional in design. you will just have to save up a bit more!

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Ghana, Vienna
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Used Lederhosen in Hallstatt?

Why in Hallstatt? Your best bet is in Vienna at a Humana or Caritas shop.

Columbia, Missouri
Level Contributor
2,059 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Used Lederhosen in Hallstatt?

Thanks Cherries.....are these second hand shops? Humana and Caritas?

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
16,023 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Used Lederhosen in Hallstatt?

yes.

6. Re: Used Lederhosen in Hallstatt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 05:16