We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Directions

We are staying at the Hotel Star Inn Central on Hildennplatz and would appreciate directions from the train station. Is it walkable (we will not have much luggage and don't mind walking, or do we need to take a bus or maybe a taxi.

Thanks.

Best Seller
The Original Sound of Music Tour in...
2,055 reviews
from US$52.20*
Day Trip to Salzburg from Vienna
83 reviews
from US$148.00*
Salzburg Small Group Day Tour from...
1,356 reviews
from US$58.40*
Likely To Sell Out
Mozart Dinner Concert Salzburg
501 reviews
from US$78.30*
Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions

Hello, your hotel is not really within comfortable walking distance from the train station. I'd hop in a taxi if I were you. It would only take about 10-15 minutes. The buses all stop outside the train station but I'm not sure which you would need to take. No. 1 does, I think, go to the area of your hotel but you'd need to ask the driver before getting on. It would take much longer than a taxi too.

2. Re: Directions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 11:18