We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using Salzburg Card for boat trip

Japaratinga, AL
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Using Salzburg Card for boat trip

I am planning to use the Salzburg Card to have a boat trip and visiting Hellbrunn Palace.

from here:

salzburg.info/en/…salzach_cruise

It said it's free to take the Tour I and Tour II. And I found

salzburghighlights.at/en/…tour2boat

I have a question. This Tour II only costs 50 mins. I know it doesn't contain the Admission fee of Hellbrunn Palace. But is it a round trip or does it only take me to Hellbrunn Palace and won't take me back? If it's a round trip, does it mean I could not enter the Hellbrunn Palace by myself, I have to follow the group and go back? If it's a single route, how could I find the schedule of return boat after I visiting Hellbrunn Palace by myself?

Thanks a lot.

Hide
Travellers interested in this topic also viewed...
Bad Ischl, Austria
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using Salzburg Card for boat trip

Hi

Tour one is a boat trip down the river and back. Great fun as at one point they spin the boat 360 and take their hands of the controls.

Note if water levels low the boats will not run. If water flow too great the boats do not run.

www.salzburghighlights.at/en/Boat-Sightseeing

Edited: 31 December 2013, 13:59
Japaratinga, AL
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Using Salzburg Card for boat trip

Thanks so much.

Could anyone answer about visiting Hellbrunn Palace?

Bad Ischl, Austria
Level Contributor
3,690 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Using Salzburg Card for boat trip

I think if you want the boat back it's tour 3.

salzburghighlights.at/en/…tour3boat

Or short walk to bus stop. Catch bus back and it's free if you have the Salzburg Card.

4. Re: Using Salzburg Card for boat trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 06:18