We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choice of Ski Package - Hopfgarten or St Johann

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Choice of Ski Package - Hopfgarten or St Johann

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning a europe trip in February and I've come across 2 packages that both offer similar costs skiing at Hopfgarten and St Johann.

Ordinarily I don't use packages but I thought it'd be good to have some skiing buddies.

I know every place is subjective - but which between the 2 ski locations would be more suitable for a 24 y/o in terms of nightlife and general easiness to get around.

Thank you for your advices!

Clay

Vienna
Level Contributor
2,279 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Choice of Ski Package - Hopfgarten or St Johann

Dear Clay,

Both villages do have nightlife possibilities, and ofcourse Kitzbühel ist also not far away. St Johann is a little bit bigger as Hopfgarten, but Après Ski, Bars and Disco you will find in both villages.

An other opportunity would be Kirchberg, if you find offers for this place as well.

Kind regards_ Christina

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Choice of Ski Package - Hopfgarten or St Johann

Hi Christina,

Thank you for your quick response.

In that case I might buy the hopfgarten package, it has transfer included from London which makes it easier!

Thank you for your assistance!

3. Re: Choice of Ski Package - Hopfgarten or St Johann

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2013, 10:16