We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snow

OXFORD
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
snow

We are going to innsbruck for a holiday 16th feb 2007, will there be lots of snow in the towns. as we are hoping for a snowy holiday.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snow

Hi not sure there will be snow in the town, we've arrived at the airport sometimes to find no snow, however within half an hours drive you will find places like Seefeld that will have snow. Hope you have a great holiday.

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snow

I was in Innsbruck last friday.

No snow in the city or in the Inn Valley near to the city.

It appears that snow line is relatively high - I could see snow on the ski runs above Igls and on the Nordkette

Temperatures lately have been very mild- but who knows what will happen in one month.

Many areas of Tirol had snow last Tuesday and Thusday night - about 50 centimeters where I was above 1200 meters. Many resorts have 150-200 cm now - hopefully cold westher returns and more snow comes.

OXFORD
Level Contributor
9 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: snow

Thank you.

4. Re: snow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 05:30