We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit Innsbruck on 1 1/2 days

Which Innsbruck hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
K R
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Visit Innsbruck on 1 1/2 days

Hi,

I and my friend are planning to visit Innsbruck next month. We only have 1 1/2 days to visit.

We would like to visit major attractions...

What kind of transportation or sightseeing pass& ticket should we buy during our stay in Innsbruck. Will Einfach Raus Ticket ok? or there are any other pass or ticket that we should buy..Pls kindly advise..

Moreover, If we want to travel by train from Innsbruck to Salzburg, will there be any other ticket/pass besides Einfach Raus ticket that we should buy ?

Thanks again for your help

KR.

1. Re: Visit Innsbruck on 1 1/2 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 18:11
Edited: 21 January 2015, 18:11
K R
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit Innsbruck on 1 1/2 days

Hi,

Thank you very much for your kind advices..

We will definitely follow them.

KR

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visit Innsbruck on 1 1/2 days

Hi

Recently had an overnight in Innsbruck. Stayed at the Hotel Grauer Bra Hotel (150m) from the Old Town so could walk there. Across the road and down a little is the Tiroler Volkskunstmuseum ( Tyrol Folk Museum) which has many items about the folk art (furniture, farm equipment etc) rooms done out like they were in olden days and many life like dummies of normal human height, dressed in various costumes of the areas around Tyrol. May be ofl interest. Then you'd walk into the Aldstadt (old town) and sight the prementioned. Once the road widens there you would be in the main street. Maria Theresian Strabe which is the main shopping street.

We also booked thru the hotel "A Tyrol Evening with the Gundolf Family" which I have done a review as other have.We also booked to be transferred to and fro from the hotel.

Their website

http://www.tiroler-abend.com/en.html

San Mateo...
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visit Innsbruck on 1 1/2 days

Hi Suzi Bell, is your "must do list" doable in one day in Innsbruck ? I ask because you said you spent 5 hrs in the Nordkettenbahnen (sounds worth it though), seems like half of the day would have been gone. Going this September. Thanks!

india
Level Contributor
146 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visit Innsbruck on 1 1/2 days

going this September to Innsbruck, planning to cover the following in 1 day .. tell me if can add any more to it.

altsdadt , golden roof,hungerburg funicular, hofgarden, imperial palace, nordpark cable railways

6. Re: Visit Innsbruck on 1 1/2 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 July 2014, 07:18