We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vienna Airport Lines

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
195 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Vienna Airport Lines

Hi Everybody,

Just fine tuning our itinerary for next week.. Re the Vienna Airport Lines Bus Service - can anybody confirm that the fare if 6 euros per person from the airport to Schwedenplatz/Morzinplatz. (I want to make sure I have the correct change to pay for it). Also, do we buy the tickets on the bus or somewhere in the airport terminal?

Many thanks as always

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
20,119 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vienna Airport Lines

Oneway Ticket: 6€

Return Ticket: 11€

You can buy the ticket from the driver or from vending machines placed at the bus stop. Both can give you a change, so you don't have to worry about it as long as you don't show up with a 200€ bill. If you intend going back to the airport by bus you could buy a return ticket, which grants a little discount (1€).

Ireland
Level Contributor
195 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vienna Airport Lines

Thanks Mikey!

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
59 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vienna Airport Lines

I'm planning to take the airport bus to Schwedenplatz/Morzinplatz in December. Can I assume that there will be taxis at the other end to go on to my hotel in the Ring? I know I could use the U-bahn but due to mobility problems, I'd rather take a taxi. Many thanks

4. Re: Vienna Airport Lines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 19:18