We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendation for Vienna

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
110 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel recommendation for Vienna

Hi,

I am looking for a nice, clean and modern hotel that is centrally located. It would be ideal if it's near good shops and restaurants. Any hotel recommendations for less than US $175, planning on traveling to Vienna in October.

Thanks!

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
20,536 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendation for Vienna

Have you tried finding some information using the search button? Accommodation-related questions are among the most popular ones and are mostly very similar.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
968 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recommendation for Vienna

I posted this earlier, may help you also,,,,,,, Can personally recommend.

Hotel Tourotel Mariahilf Vienna

http://mariahilf.viennahotels.it/

By train:

Westbahnhof (Train station) 5 minuites walk to the “äußere Mariahilferstrasse” or take tram 52 or 58 one stop (Staglgasse)

By aeorplane:

Vienna International Airport – with the Shuttle to Westbahnhof (they are running every hour) – then 5 minuites walk or by tram 52 or 58 one stop (Staglgasse)

Metro Station is Westbanhoff also.

Hotel is 3 metro stops to the Ringstrasse and the cultural centre.

Lots of inexpensive places to eat vicinity of the hotel.

Good Luck

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,321 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel recommendation for Vienna

Personally, I like Best Western Hotels in Vienna & most of Europe though I seldom stay in one in the US. Inexpensive, clean & great breakfast included.

4. Re: Hotel recommendation for Vienna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2010, 06:21