We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Transfer to City

Adelaide
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Airport Transfer to City

I am not sure if I have done the right thing. A few weeks ago I booked on line a transfer from Vienna airport to go into city. I have not heard back from them confirming my pick up. I have sent them 3 messages so far. They don't seem to have a phone number either.

Has any one heard or has dealt with Vienna Airport Transfer Plus before?

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Transfer to City

Never heard of them - for just a few euro more - try ther following - these long term service providers

www.airportdriver.at

www.ck-airportservice.at

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
15,055 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Transfer to City

If you look at the FAQs on their website it does say what to do if you don't receive a confirmatory email. However I do not like dealing online with any company that does not give a physical contact address and telephone number.

I'd book with one of the companies Vertical suggests, but send Airport Transport Plus an message cancelling your booking. When you arrive at the airport you may have two drivers with your name on their board - make sure you pick the correct one!

Adelaide
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Transfer to City

Thank you both....I have canceled them....I read everything that they said on their FAQ but found it strange that they don't have a phone contact number. I have not booked a pick up as I am going to catch the airport bus that stops at Schwedenplatz/Morzinplatz and walk to the hotel as its it on Fleisch-markt but when at the hotel I shall get them to book a car for when we leave as we shall need a 5 am pick up.

4. Re: Airport Transfer to City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 08:18