We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting around with a baby!

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
209 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Getting around with a baby!

I'm visiting Vienna at the end of November with my 4 months old little child.

Is it possible to visit the major attractions (Schoenbrunn, Neue Burg, Hofburg) with a stroller? Or is the stroller left at the entrance and the bay is brought with the baby marsupium? Thank you.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
23,600 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting around with a baby!

I do not think that there are restrictions concerning strollers. The worst case I can imagine is that you would have to carry the stroller when changing levels. The website of Schönbrunn Palace states that the premises are barrier-free. If you require more detailed information, simply contact Schönbrunn Palace (and other places):

reservierung@schoenbrunn.at

Edited: 02 November 2010, 22:02
Wien, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
3,921 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting around with a baby!

There are several lifts in the Hofburg acc to their homepage

Access to the display rooms

All display areas enjoy barrier-free accessibility via ramps or with a lift.

http://www.hofburg-wien.at/en/home.html

3. Re: Getting around with a baby!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2011, 06:51