We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vienna Boys Choir and Standing Room Tickets

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vienna Boys Choir and Standing Room Tickets

I got our tickets for the Vienna Boys Choir for Friday, June 23. We paid 39 euro for each ticket through the website provided by the Vienna Boys Choir. After asking for a translation and receiving one, am I correct to assume I just paid 39 euro for a standing room ticket which would mean no place to sit? We have a row number and place number so are we herded in and stand in a boxed area during the concert? What a disappointment to pay that amount of money for a ticket when I could have spent a few euro more and get a seat.

Glendale, Arizona
Level Contributor
174 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Vienna Boys Choir and Standing Room Tickets

After much research and google-ing, I think I found the answer. Since we will be in the Brahms Hall, we will actually have seats in the back because there are not any real "standing room tickets" like there are for the Golden Hall. Our view might be restricted, but I am there to listen to music anyway. I hope I am right on this.

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vienna Boys Choir and Standing Room Tickets

I would pay 39E to stand and hear the Vienna Boys Choir. We were lucky enough to hear them a few years ago and they are amazing. They are work every cent!!

3. Re: Vienna Boys Choir and Standing Room Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:17