We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Vien to Baden bei Vien

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Parma, Italy
Destination Expert
for Parma, Cremona, Zadar
Level Contributor
2,296 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
From Vien to Baden bei Vien

Someone can tell me how distant is Baden bei Vien from Vienna and how can I get there daily? I planned to stay in hotel in Vienna.

Thanks

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
1,538 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Vien to Baden bei Vien

Baden is about 40 minutes to one hour from the center of Vienna by public transport (railway or the slower local railway called Badner bahn). Obviously, the time needed depends a lot on where you are staying in Vienna and where in Baden you need to go.

If you need to go to Baden daily, it's certainly worth to chose a hotel in Vienna which is close to a station of the faster train to Baden. If you also want to be close to the centre of vienna, maybe a hotel near Wien Mitte or Praterstern will fit (both stations feature good connections to the city center by subway).

2. Re: From Vien to Baden bei Vien

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 23:16