We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When can we book?

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
When can we book?

Hi, My husband and I are in Vienna from the evening of Tuesday, 2nd October until Sunday morning, 7th October. When can we book up for an evening performance at the Spanish riding school? I've looked online and it seems there is only one performance during those dates, which is Friday, 5th October. However, when I try to book seats the webpage only comes up with more recent dates. This will be the only occasion I will ever have to see the horses, so which seats should we book for the best view? I don't mind if it means the most expensive, but sometimes the most expensive seats are not always the best, or put it another way, there might be seats almost as good, but somewhat cheaper. However, I do not want to save £10 and then end up with a seat with a much poorer view. If you could give me the website for booking - if not now, then when and how - then I would be so very, very grateful. I went there 11 years ago for my 50th birthday, but it was in August and the school was closed and I always vowed to go back and hence this visit.

Tel Aviv Beach
Conference & Convention Centres, Performances
Concerts in St. Anne’s Church
Concerts, Performances, Churches & Cathedrals
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
816 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: When can we book?

There are four pages of performance dates, but you are only looking at the first page. Scroll down to the performance for Sept 22 (just above the red INFO heading); underneath are four tiny page numbers. You need page 2.

Poor website design.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When can we book?

No, not poor web design, just me not looking at it properly - thank you SOoooo much - now I need to know which seats to book as I cannot find a seating plan. You are a real penguin lol!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
816 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: When can we book?

Credit goes to Roley, who is expert on all things SRS. She had answered a similar question some time ago, so I simply searched for her post.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: When can we book?

Thx sooo much - shld I look on Roley's site for best seats or are you able to give me info' regarding how to obtain best seats? Thx once again.

Wien, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
3,923 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: When can we book?

Roley answered in many threads questions about seats at the SRS

so please use the serach for find the answers

6. Re: When can we book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 23:18