We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel at Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Topic
Hotel at Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße

Hi can you suggest a hotel near by Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße. We are reaching at Wien Praterstern from Prague on 23-Oct at 22.03 and then we have Hertz car pick up at Zippererstraße in the morning 9AM. just need to sleep in a decent hotel. Cheaper the better. Have luggage. so dont want to move around. thanks in advacen for help.

Vienna
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel at Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße

Dear Dharmesh,

a Hotel very close to Praterstern would be Austria Classic Hotel Vienna. I would write them an email directly as from the website one night is not available anymore for 23th of October.

an other (one star) hotel nearby would be hotel Praterstern.

An other possibilty would be take the underground to Erdberg (U3) which is already on the way to Zippererstraße. The buget Hotel ETAP would be a good alternative for you.

Good Luck!

Christina

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel at Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße

hi christina - thanks for the help. we had stayed in ETAP in switzerland. fine for a night. is this hotel near to metro station? we have luggage. or can there be a hotel near Zippererstraße itself?

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel at Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße

hi christina - i got ETAP at below address. is this the same one?

ibis budget Wien Sankt Marx (ex ETAP HOTEL)

Franzosengraben 15

A 1030 WIEN

Vienna
Level Contributor
3,093 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel at Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße

Dear Dharmesh,

yes, that's the one, It's just across the street of The Underground Station Erdberg (U3)

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel at Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße

hi christina - i booked this hote. can you pl help how to travel from station to hotel? and from hotel to my hertz pickup point. i have luggage both the times.

6. Re: Hotel at Wien Praterstern or Near Metro Zippererstraße

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2013, 10:15