We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping for women's boots

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping for women's boots

Where can I buy good women's boots in Vienna for cheap? So far I have come to know only of Mariahilferstrasse, but can anyone tell me the name of any particular shoe shop?

Wien, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
3,431 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping for women's boots

one large cheaper shop is Deichmann

Mariahilfer Str. 41 U3 Stop Neubaugasse

deichmann.com/AT/de/shop/home-damen/home-dam…

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping for women's boots

Humanic is also good

Wien, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
3,431 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shopping for women's boots

She asked for cheap prices. Humanic, Stiefelkönig , Salamander dont have cheap boots.

vienna
Destination Expert
for Lower Austria
Level Contributor
13,600 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shopping for women's boots

Perhaps is best left to the poster to decide in her opinion what is " best " and " cheap "-

cheap may not be always good.

choices allow for better decision making

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Ghana, Vienna
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shopping for women's boots

Good and cheap will be a real challenge in Vienna. Either good and expensive or poor quality and cheap here, few choices in between for some reason. The best I have come up with for deals is schuhquadrat at Favoritenstrasse 87 in district 10.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shopping for women's boots

Wow thanks everyone! HuSanNiang, that's exactly what I was looking for! Will be going there tomorrow.

Humanic is, unfortunately, not within my budget :( But thank you for the suggestion.

And I will also check out Schuhquadrat. Thanks Cherries_Jubilee.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Ghana, Vienna
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shopping for women's boots

It might be helpful to know that there is a Deichmann on Favoritenstrasse as well, just a block down from schuhquadrat.

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
21 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shopping for women's boots

Oh great.. thanks!

9. Re: Shopping for women's boots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 March 2013, 14:05
10. Re: Shopping for women's boots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 March 2013, 14:05