We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for SRS

West Sussex
Level Contributor
59 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for SRS

Hello

We will be visiting Vienna in May and I would really like to see a performance at the riding school. Unfortunately we cant spend lots of money on the tickets and would be restricted to either the tier 1 standing tickets or the tier 2 seated tickets. Could anyone advise which is the better option for viewing purposes, clearly i would prefer to sit for the hour and a half but looking at the pictures it would seem that the view is better from the standing area? or maybe neither of these areas are worth the money and if we are not purchasing the more expensive seats is it worth going at all? I am only just over 5ft in height so generally struggle to see anyting in life!!

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for SRS

The practice sessions are a nice option if you don't want to spend a lot of cash on a performance. I have been seated in the Tier 2 section and can see okay - just over 5 ft. myself. Have a great trip!

West Sussex
Level Contributor
59 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for SRS

Unfortunately no practices whilst we are there - but really helpful regarding tier 2 seating. Thank you

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,495 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets for SRS

Check their schedule - they have morning exercise (practice) nearly every day from 10:00 - 12:00.

www.srs.at/index.php…

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
2,548 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets for SRS

The morning exercise is a cheaper option but if you really want to see a performance, then try to do so. You don't want to miss out on the more difficult moves and the splendour of the show. We went just over a yr ago for my birthday and it was a great experience. Yes, it is pricey, but I loved it.

5. Re: Tickets for SRS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 07:18