We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short Connection Vienna Airport

Warsaw, Poland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Short Connection Vienna Airport

Hello!

I am connecting from Stuttgart (landing at 19:00), to Warsaw (departure 19:30). I am worried this is quite impossible to make. Is there any info, if there is any logic with gate choice (for example flying the same airline- does it go to one terminal?), or it is completely random, eg I can be forced to run through whole airport?

I would be interested to check what was the gate assignment in the past?

Wien, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
3,741 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short Connection Vienna Airport

Please provide more data: same Airline ? one itinerary? Will the luggage checked through?

Vienna
Level Contributor
4,698 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short Connection Vienna Airport

If the airline sells you such a connection it should be fine - all Star Alliance flights use same terminal.

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
22,200 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short Connection Vienna Airport

The minimum connecting time in Vienna has been 25 minutes for a long time, it still seems to be 25 minutes although the airport is much larger now. I personally think that 30 minutes are tight but still manageable. Star Alliance flights normally leave, as already mentioned, from the same concourse.

4. Re: Short Connection Vienna Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2014, 05:17