We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park and ride erdberg

Goa Velha, India
13 posts
Save Topic
Park and ride erdberg

Hi.. I need help ASAP... I'm travelling to vienna tomorrow from salzburg and want to visit mariahilfer.. Have decided to park my car at the park and ride erdberg and go to mariahilfer from there.. How do I do that and what will it cost me?

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park and ride erdberg

Here's the link to the Park and Ride site.

http://parkandride.at/

3.00 Euro per day..... the park and ride is at the U3 Ubahn station. Get on and take it to the Neubaugasse stop. Get off and follow the signs for Mariahilferstrasse.

Goa Velha, India
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Park and ride erdberg

Thank you but what ticket will I need to buy for the train.. A 1 zone ticket or 24hr tkt

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Park and ride erdberg

Zone 1 ticket - but length of time or number of rides depends on how much you plan to use the ubahn while in Vienna.

The ticket machines are in English so you will have no difficulty buying the correct ticket.

Edited: 26 April 2014, 02:28
Goa Velha, India
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Park and ride erdberg

Thank you so much.. You've been most kind..

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
22,235 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Park and ride erdberg

What are your intentions? What will you be doing after your shopping activities in Vienna? Will you be staying in Vienna, do you continue to an other places or do you return to Salzburg the same day? If yes, the P&R garage in Hütteldorf (West end of Vienna) would be way easier!

Will you be using an Austrian rental car? Are you aware of the fact that the use of Austrian expressways (= roads with abbreviation A and S) requires a toll sticker which needs to be correctly validated and orderly adhered on the windshield. A foreign car won't have that sticker. Fine for not having paid the toll is ~120€.

Edited: 26 April 2014, 10:51
6. Re: Park and ride erdberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 05:17