We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tranportation to Passau

Haifa
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tranportation to Passau

I need transportation for a group of 16 Pax from Vienna airport to Passau Germany. I got an offer from a company called Airports Taxi Transfers ( http://airportstaxitransfers.com/ ).

Has anyone used this company? recommendations?

Thanks

Nuremberg, Germany
Level Contributor
8,383 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tranportation to Passau

Looks like they are a booking agent, using other companies to provide the actual transportation.

Did you consider going by train? There are direct trains from Vienna to Passau.

Haifa
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tranportation to Passau

we prefer a car waiting for us and taking the whole group together right to the hotel in Passau.

If they are a booking agent - should I not rely on them?

Thanks

Vienna
Level Contributor
2,914 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tranportation to Passau

Another possibility would be

www.blaguss.at/en/buses/minibus-service

Best Regrads

Claudia

Haifa
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Tranportation to Passau

Thanks.

Do you know this company? Any experience with them?

dorit

Vienna, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna, Austria, Innsbruck
Level Contributor
22,780 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tranportation to Passau

For such a large group a bus transfer surely is the most efficient solution, nonetheless I would check prices with Austrian Railways ÖBB (www.oebb.at/en). You can easily get to the train station in Vienna by express bus (~8€), trains from Vienna to Passau run every two hours and use modern ICE rolling stock. If your hotel is in the center of Passau, then you can probably walk there. Just a thought!

6. Re: Tranportation to Passau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 07:25