We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sim card

1 post
Save Topic
sim card

hello, I'm 16 years old and I'll be in vienna for a month. i want to buy a sim card but i dont know if i am allowed to buy one and which is the best carrier?

Vienna, Austria
Level Contributor
4 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sim card

Not entirely sure but I think the easiest is to pick up let's say a YESS package at a Hofer store, if I remember correctly no registration needed and of course no contract. One of the cheapest as well. (but of course only to call within Austria).

Wien, Austria
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
3,745 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sim card

since you are 16 you are allowed to do business on your own account so you can purchase this card eg Yess .,

3. Re: sim card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 05:20