We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 days in Vienna

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
3 days in Vienna

Good day all !!

My best friend and I are traveling from NYC August 26 to September 1 and spending 3 days in Vienna and 3 days in Prague. I had certain hesitations prior to booking the flights.

I would like to get an expert opinion if is wise to travel to Vienna or Prague first.

Another query that I had in mind is the best way of travel from Prague to Vienna, would it be Train/Bus or Airplane.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
15,060 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 days in Vienna

The order you see these cities makes no difference. Between the cities most people use trains, but many like the cheaper bus transfer. Nobody flies!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 days in Vienna

appreciate your reply

thank you

3. Re: 3 days in Vienna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 23:16