We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars, Pubs, and Breweries

Which Vienna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chandler, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Bars, Pubs, and Breweries

When my wife and I travel through the States we like to find the best Microbreweries in the areas that we will be traveling through and try to have a couple of beers at each one. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on places to have a couple of local beers with good food within Vienna. We will be there Sept 22-24 and will be staying at the Austria Trend Hotel Beim Theresianum, we will also be buying a 72 hr Vienna ticket. I'd like to be able to get to the bar easily from the public transportation...

Also we will be going on this part of our trip with my brother-in-law and his girlfriend who live in Croatia, it will be my brother-in-laws girlfriend birthday on the 23rd any recommendations on how to make it a special day for her in Vienna?

Thank you for the help, look forward to your answers!

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Vienna
Level Contributor
14,226 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars, Pubs, and Breweries

This thread should help:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190454-i147-k64…

Chandler, Arizona
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars, Pubs, and Breweries

Thank you Norman! I don't know how I didn't find that in my search...

Mods can close

3. Re: Bars, Pubs, and Breweries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 06:16