We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging Recommendations

St. Louis, Missouri
Level Contributor
491 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging Recommendations

My husband and I are visiting Vienna in October for a few days before heading to southern Austria for a wedding. We were thinking about renting through VRBO, but with a cleaning fee and minimum rental lengths, a hotel might be better. We are staying three nights. We're looking for a place that is centrally located - walking distance to attractions and public transportation. We prefer to stay around $200 a night max. We are open to inns, b&bs, hotels. Would prefer a place with a king size bed or two singles. Recommendations are welcome!

Milford, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,453 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging Recommendations

Pension Aviano - the place I normally stay when in Vienna. Check out the reviews - it fits all of your qualifications.

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
509 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging Recommendations

You are maybe not getting many replies because there is such a wealth of info out there, and personal experience offered, regarding hotels and locations. My suggestion to you is to take some time and read these forums and use the google maps offered with each OP and TA forum suggestion. This will give you ideas to locations etc. and base your choice on them. Nobody can tell you exactly what you should do, only give you some guidance to help you make your own decision based on need. Good luck. Ps - for us, I think I have found the best place :)

3. Re: Lodging Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 06:18