We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Norwegian Air

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
97 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Norwegian Air

Hi

Currently flights are up to nearly the end of March 2012 and we would like to book for May.

Does anyone know when the flights will be out?

Thanks

Jane and Michael

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
Level Contributor
7,111 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Norwegian Air

My guestimate would be that flights from May 2012 would be published September/October. Now, this would depend on where your departure and arrival points are. I'm sure Norwegian as a low cost airline need to evaluate the revenue for some distances to check whether it is economical or not.

Having said this Norwegian is a reliable airline and I often fly with them.

2. Re: Norwegian Air

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 26 July 2012, 09:35
Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Norwegian Air

Always the way - I was only one/two/five minutes late/the plane was not yet boarding.

Sorry, if you were late, you were not entitled to board. Full stop.

Respect to Norwegian.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Norwegian Air

@JohnB121

What happened to humanity. I'm talking about a car accident.

I fly Norwegian all the time. Several times a month. Was never late before. Always there plenty in time.

But nooo, no humanity. Just a very square guy, that don't care about service.

And yes. ALL passengers were still waiting to board.

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
5,503 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Norwegian Air

I guess somebody has to go in and stop this propaganda-Gitte!!

TA, if not you will do it, then somebody else will report her!!

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Norwegian Air

Since when did telling about an experience become propeganda? I thought TripAdvisor was about telling about your experiences.

I have a lot of nice experiences. And I share those. I also, yesterday, had a bad experience with a lack of helpfullness from an airplane company. And I share that as well.

After sharing my bad experience yesterday, I saw that several others have problems with the same airline company.

I don't know about you, but I would like to hear people's experiences with airlines (both good and bad), so I can decide my preferred travel.

Eg. a story about a person who's luggage has dissapered, and no help from the airline, is quite interesting.

After all. It WAS the airline that lost the luggage. And their reaction to the loss, tells me a lot about the airline.

People should be allowed to share that, and others should be allowed to know.

This is a free world. We ARE allowed to speak.

Call it propaganda, shut people up, and yeah. What a great society we will have.

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Norwegian Air

Yeah, but (a) you're spamming and (b) you have no grounds for complaint

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Norwegian Air

A. In your opinion I'm spamming.

In my opinion, I told 2 people who had made a thread, that I had a bad experience.

I hardly call that spamming.

I didn't send bulk messages indiscriminately, as the definition of spam is. I sent it to 2 people in their thread. And it was relevant to the topic.

B. In your opinion I don't have grounds for complaints. In my opinion I do. As I said: It was a matter of principle. Nothing else.

I had all my papers. People were still waiting to board. So as a previous comment stated: "this guy had a bad hair day". And I agree.

I would always do my best to help my clients. Even if they didn't have 100% rights on their side. Guess there's a big difference on what companies are willing to do to help.

I chose for those that are not stuck on principles. But we are different in that.

And that's very ok.

Haywards Heath...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Norwegian Air

I created a profile in Norwegian airline and then I wanted to book a flight for my husband to go to Portugal... Well it just booked the flight and in my name... Thre is no way I can change the name and there is no email to contact for an answer or for some help, just telephone numbers in Norway, sweden and in UK as well...

However it is only from Monday to Friday until 17:00. Can anybody explain me why this happened. In any other flight company you reate a profile and you are able to book a flight in other name...

If anybody has an explanation or an email contact, please let me know.

Thanks

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,353 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Norwegian Air

You simply forgot to change the name - you need to tick the box indicating you are not travelling yourself and then enter the name of the person actually travelling. Yes, you have to call them and explain the situation. If you are lucky, they will understand your dilemma and change the name for free. If not, you will have to pay the fee in question for name change.