We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer torp to gardermoen

1 post
Save Topic
Airport transfer torp to gardermoen

Hi, I'm moving to Norway for work on Sunday 2march, flying Ryanair from Liverpool to torp airport, the problem I have is my pick up is in gardermoen airport, is it possible to get a shuttle bus/train between airports! Thank you

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,373 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport transfer torp to gardermoen

The easiest would be to take the airport coach from Torp to Oslo Bussterminal, then transfer to the airport coach that will take you to Gardermoen.

There are also train connections

www.nsb.no

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport transfer torp to gardermoen

The best and cheapest way from Torp to Gardermoen is a direct train. It takes 2h15min, 1dep/h all afternoon, tickets cost 299 or 249 NOK depending on departure. At Torp you need to take a shuttle (free) to the train station. For the best prices book in advance at www.nsb.no

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
13,242 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport transfer torp to gardermoen

If your flight is on time then the quickest, cheapest and most comfortable solution is the train. You should make the 17:42 arriving 19:57 cost NOK 355 or NOK 299 is you book non-flexible minipris (saving not worth the risk of missing train if flight late IMO). Buy ticket from machine at station or on-board if that not working. Free shuttle bus from outside the terminal

4. Re: Airport transfer torp to gardermoen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 February 2015, 06:17