We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voss to Oslo and connecting with ferry with Copenhagen

India
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Voss to Oslo and connecting with ferry with Copenhagen

Hello

We plan to leave Voss by 9.10am and reach Oslo at 14:30. We will have to recover the baggage from the luggage lockers and reach DFDS ferry terminal for the 16:30 service to Copenhagen.

- Is the time to reach Oslo and board the ferry sufficient?

- Should I bother about in delay in reaching Oslo on time?

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
Level Contributor
7,149 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voss to Oslo and connecting with ferry with Copenhagen

It take 15 minutes from Oslo S to the DFDS ferry terminal http://goo.gl/maps/uEY5h Please learn to use Google Maps if you are not already familiar with this excellent tool.

Time should be sufficent based on the above information.

I don't think you need to worry about much delay, unless there is something special maintenance going on with the railroad at that time.

Picking up your luggage will not take more than a couple of minutes.

India
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voss to Oslo and connecting with ferry with Copenhagen

Thanks, that is convincing. I am familiar with google maps. Just did not want to assume based on tools and wanted to confirm with expert humans, if I can say so :)

3. Re: Voss to Oslo and connecting with ferry with Copenhagen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 07:16