We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Troll Tunga Hike trip

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Troll Tunga Hike trip

Hi,

I want to travel to Norway and I want to go to Troll Tunga. I will be travelling by myself so i am looking for a group/company who arranges such kind a hike for Troll tunga.

I searched Tripadvisier and found opplevodda.com/hardangerfjord-activities/… this link on one of such post asked earlier. however, the problem is that they specially ask THAT I MUST HAVE A CLIMBING experience. Which i don't.

Is there any other such hiking groups i can ask for ?

Thanks,

Charmouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Troll Tunga Hike trip

You only need climbing experience for the OpplevOdda trip if you want to tackle the ViaFerata section independently. You don't need this if you join one of their guided trips and this would be recommended if you are alone.

opplevodda.com/hardangerfjord-activities/…

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Troll Tunga Hike trip

Thanks. But i would prefer to go to troll tunga in a group. For me travelling all by myself is kind a boring :( ...

Charmouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Troll Tunga Hike trip

The guided trip with Opplev Odda will be with a group of individuals like you who have booked separately. They will only run the trip with a minimum of four people. You don't say when you are going but this wouldn't normally be a problem in summer.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Troll Tunga Hike trip

Thanks

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
4,855 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Troll Tunga Hike trip

Last summer it was about 20000 people who did the walk to Trolltunga, and they expect the number probably will be double this summer, so I guess you will meet some people on the tour..;)

But, it`s a shame that they have a minimum on 4 for do the tour!

6. Re: Troll Tunga Hike trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:16