We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sami Week 2015 Tromso

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Lymington, United...
5 posts
Save Topic
Sami Week 2015 Tromso

Does anyone know the dates of next year's Sami Week in Tromso? I'm particularly interested in the reindeer racing and wondered if this would be on 7/8th Feb 2015? Any help will be appreciated.

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
5,565 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sami Week 2015 Tromso

The Sami day are on February 6th, so I guess the Sami week will be that week with the reindeer race on Sunday the 8th.

Please check out the details on www.msm.no/saami-week-2014.287592-242995.html

NB! It`s normal that they are very late to publish the date... and I have try several times to inform them about that...

Lymington, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sami Week 2015 Tromso

Thank you GuideGunnar. I see from posts in earlier years that it's hard to get confirmation of the dates! I will have to book my flights soon, and if the reindeer race is on 8th that will be a bonus, if not, I'll just have to visit again!

I have now contacted www.msm.com by email in the hope of prompting them to publish the dates.

Thanks once again.

3. Re: Sami Week 2015 Tromso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2015, 06:16