We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online travel planner for Oslo visit?

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
11 posts
201 reviews
Save Topic
Online travel planner for Oslo visit?

Hello.

Some months ago I found a fantastic webpage that offered the way to plan a travel to Oslo in a very easy way. You picked up your dates and I think your interests and it made a complete itinerary for you with transport times and everything. It was very cool. The problem? I lost the web address and now I cannot find this page anywhere. I have been searching in Google and have found several nice pages but nothing like this place that offered you a complete itinerary that you could modify, with transport times, it was amazing.

Do you know about this webpage I am talking about? My GF and I are traveling next week and will be there 3 days. Thank you very much.

5 replies to this topic
Oslo
Level Contributor
17,066 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online travel planner for Oslo visit?

VisitOslo?

From Tromsø it is fairly easy, one flight and a short train ride.

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
11 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Online travel planner for Oslo visit?

Yes I have been in Oslo several times and know how to get there, but this webpage was wonderful because it offered you the itinerary of things to do organized with travel times and everything in between. VisitOslo is a wonderful site but it only offers the to do choices and you cannot produce the itinerary itself.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
17,396 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Online travel planner for Oslo visit?

From your description I wonder if it was this - https:/…oslo-trip-planner

Surprising that none of the regulers have heard of it (or perhaps if they have they think it's rubbish).

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
11 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Online travel planner for Oslo visit?

Exactly. It was that page. I had just found it again too and was coming back to update the thread with it.

Thank you for posting it too.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
17,396 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Online travel planner for Oslo visit?

Choose at least the Slow and Easy - that alone would leave me exhausted. The Fast-paced leaves you running through museums in under 1 hr!

Reply to: Online travel planner for Oslo visit?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted