We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telenor Arena

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Cambridge, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Telenor Arena

Hi there!

I'm going to be in Oslo between 27th-29th of May and I have tickets for a concert at the Telenor Arena on the 28th. I'm staying near Oslo Central station so i'm hoping to get a train to Lysaker from there on the night, however i'm slightly confused as to how to get to the arena from the station? I assume it is in walking distance? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Folketeateret
Concerts, Cabarets, Performances, Theatres, Operas
Parkteatret Bar og Scene
Concerts, Dance Clubs & Discos, Bars & Clubs, Theatres
Aulaen Hall
Theatres, Concerts
Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
Level Contributor
4,785 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Telenor Arena

Bus #31 has a stop just outside Telenor Arena (it passes just outside the Central Station as well).

From Lysaker Station it's a 30 minutes brisk walk to Telenor Arena: http://goo.gl/maps/gV6CD

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
14,745 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Telenor Arena

I guess Beyoncé will rate as a large event - here is a clip from Telenor Arena FAQ. Not a great deal of help if they only accept payment with Norwegian cards!

Shuttle buses:

At largeer events, it is possible to take Telenor Arena shuttle buses. Buses leave Kirkeristen by Oslo S and Abelhaugen by National Theater. Buses run continuously as long as there is a need and return to Oslo after the event is over.. Tickets for the bus can be purchased by vendors on site and cost NOK 100, - return. Payment can only be made with Norwegian cards, not cash. Further information on departure times will be posted on our website and on Facebook/telenor arena a few days before each event.

Charmouth, United...
Level Contributor
2,452 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Telenor Arena

If it's to see Beyonce I'd plan on walking. My daughter tells me the centre of Oslo was totally grid locked before and after a Justin Bieber concert a few months ago.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
699 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Telenor Arena

Your daughter was probably referring to the free concert Justin Bieber had at the roof of the Opera House, which is in central Oslo. With 30.000 crazy teenage girls running around down-town it did get congested (but not totally grid locked). When Bieber had his concert in Telenor Arena in April, everything was normal in the city centre

5. Re: Telenor Arena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2014, 05:16