We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rygge Airport-Gardermoen

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Oslo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sligo, Ireland
Level Contributor
65 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Rygge Airport-Gardermoen

Hi, can someone tell me is it easy to get from one airport to another? Bus? Train? What is best?

How long would it take and how much roughly? Finding it hard to see what options there is.

Thanks in advance!

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
23,980 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rygge Airport-Gardermoen

Please see previous topic on the matter

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190479-i551-k6591…

Oslo
Level Contributor
597 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rygge Airport-Gardermoen

Your user name gives me the idea that you are going to Molde (?). Flying into Rygge is a VERY long way from Molde. It would be like flying to southern France if you want to go to London. So, even if RyanAir is "cheap" they will fly you to a place you don't want to go (if my guess is correct) and you will end up paying more in the end

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
Level Contributor
4,304 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rygge Airport-Gardermoen

As it's travelling Sligo-Molde that's the issue I've checked flights from Knock (Ireland West Airport Knock) as I belive that's the closest one to you.

Flying Aer Lingus to London Gatwick and then Norwegian to Molde (via Oslo Gardermoen - on one ticket) seems to be the most direct mode of travel (no need to change airports).

4. Re: Rygge Airport-Gardermoen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2014, 05:17