We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight train from oslo to bergen

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
singapore
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Topic
Overnight train from oslo to bergen

I need help in booking the overnight train. We are a couple. Do I book one compartment (there is mention of 2 berths) or two compartments? When I indicated one compartment they charge me two different prices. One Minispris 249 and one Sleeper 1099.

So my bill total is 1348. Is that correct.

Thanks.

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
27,996 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight train from oslo to bergen

Yes, you can book one sleeper for the two of you. There are two bunk beds. The mininpris is fare only, the sleeper is extra. Fare only should be NOK 498 if the minipris is NOK 249 on your travel day. One compartment is NOK 850 and your total should be NOK 1348,

singapore
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight train from oslo to bergen

Thank you so much! Was afraid I booked wrongly. Much appreciation.

3. Re: Overnight train from oslo to bergen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 06:18