We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can I leave luggage for a while at Gardemoen Airport?

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,320 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Where can I leave luggage for a while at Gardemoen Airport?

Hello,

Is there a secure place to leave luggage for a few hours at Gardemoen Airport or at the train station there? We will be arriving at Gardemoen by train, and leaving many hours later by plane. We want to leave our luggage at the airport and go into the city.

I'm confused. I found a web site about leaving luggage at the Oslo airport, but it doesn't say that it is at Gardemoen Airport. There is a name "Avinor" on the web site, and I'm afraid that is not Gardemoen. And I think Oslo has several airports. This is the web site I was looking at: http://www.osl.no/en/osl/services/20_Baggage+Service

Thank you for your help!

Spirit

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
12,689 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can I leave luggage for a while at Gardemoen Airport?

That link is for Oslo Lufthavn formerly know as Gardermoen.

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
Level Contributor
7,094 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can I leave luggage for a while at Gardemoen Airport?

Avinor runs most of the airports in Norway. Oslo Gardemoen is one of them. You found the correct website, you can leave your luggage as indicated on the website.

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
12,689 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can I leave luggage for a while at Gardemoen Airport?

You may find it quicker, more convenient and cheaper to carry on directly to Oslo S station in the city centre and leave your luggage in the lockers there.

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,320 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where can I leave luggage for a while at Gardemoen Airport?

Thank you, thank you for your answers, dyoll and Pippi2! That is the information I needed.

Spirit, on a sunny day in Florida

Edited: 29 June 2014, 21:14
Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,773 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where can I leave luggage for a while at Gardemoen Airport?

Oslo S

http://tinyurl.com/3935q73

6. Re: Where can I leave luggage for a while at Gardemoen Airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 06:16