We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torp airport customs and torp ekspressen

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
nxk
Civitanova Marche...
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Torp airport customs and torp ekspressen

is one hour of time enough to pass trough Torp customs to take an international shengen area flight? I am asking because i bought a ticket from the torp ekspressen website that supposedly will get me to the airport one hour before gate closure, and as shown in the page torpekspressen.no/index.php/… the ride has the same name of my flight destination.... and if one hour is not enough, there is a way to change the ticket for another ticket for the previous ride?

nxk
Civitanova Marche...
Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Torp airport customs and torp ekspressen

i already did the check in procedure online so i'll have to pass just trough luggage and i.d check

Oslo
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
12,675 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Torp airport customs and torp ekspressen

What customs? There are no customs if you are departing and no passport control if you are travelling in Schengen area. It's a small airport, if the bus is set up for that flight then you will have plenty of time for check-in and security control. Next time consider taking the train which is more comfortable for the same price.

Edited: 11 August 2014, 00:42
3. Re: Torp airport customs and torp ekspressen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 07:16