We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newspaper stories

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Kristiansand hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles, CA
1 post
Save Topic
Newspaper stories

I would like to get in touch with someone with the the Kristiansand Tiden newspaper. I might have the name of the publication wrong(only slightly) but I think it was the most popular item in the years spanning 1946 - 1948, any infomation about this newspaper would be greatly appreciated. Would someone be good enough to assist. I would greatly appreciate it, thanking you in advance. (Require the E-mail address, or the mailing address) Thanks again, Mau

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newspaper stories

Hi

I have tried to make a search but I can't find info about this newspaper. Is this a paper that is still in business? Or was it only available in the period 1946 to 1948? So it is not Kristiansands Avis? It looks like this is later know as Fædrelandsvennen. Or maybe it is "Christianssands Tidende". The two newspapers Sørlandske Tidende (originally Vestlandske Tidende) in Arendal and Christianssands Tidende merged in 1975 and was known as Sørlandske Tidende. But I don't think this newspaper exists anymore.

Regards

Gard