We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus from trondheim airport to are

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Which Trondheim hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
806 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
bus from trondheim airport to are

hi i need transport from trondheim airport to are on the 30th dec i land at 23.35 does anyone know of a bus or reasonable price to get there i tried flygtransfer but it seems 250 pound to tegefjall receptionen unless i did it wrong lol thanks if anyone can help much appreciated

Trondheim, Norway
Destination Expert
for Trondheim
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus from trondheim airport to are

With that arrival I'm sorry to say that your options are very limited. I see that Are Flygtransfer offers approx £250 for the trip. But I also see Aredalens Taxi offer fixed price of 1700 SEK for the journey (might be extras for night and holiday) - http://www.aredalenstaxi.se/In%20English.html

Other options are usually train. But the traincompany doesn't run the cross-border train at all on the 31st.

No bus other than Are Flygtransfers bus (running Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays) cover the whole journey, and the buses up to the Swedish border (Storlien) don't fit with the schedule the local buses from Storlien have (the only connection that could fit doesn't run during Christmas and New year).

ios greek island...
Destination Expert
for Ios
Level Contributor
806 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bus from trondheim airport to are

thanks so much for your help ill see if i can maybe fly another day might start looking at 29th thanks

3. Re: bus from trondheim airport to are

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Trondheim
More Trondheim Topics