I am looking to travel by car from Trondheim to Bergen from March 25-March 27. I am aware that some roads close. I found this trip itinerary but wanted to know if all of these roads would be open during the end of March?
Trondheim - Bergen travel route:
- Trondheim - Molde: 221 km, 4 hrs. Take the E 39 from Trondheim to Molde.
- Molde - Ålesund: 82 km, 1 hr 50 min. Take the RV 64 to Åndalsnes, then the E 136 to Ålesund.
- Ålesund - Geiranger: 107 km, 2 hrs 5 min. The RV 60 from Ålesund to Hellesylt and the ferry to Geiranger.
- Geiranger - Stryn: 75 km. 1 hr. From Geiranger, you drive the RV 15 to Stryn.
- Stryn - Førde: 120 km, 1 hr 50 min. Still on the E 39, you drive south to Førde.
- Førde - Bergen: 176 km, 3 hrs. From Førde, you take the E 39 to Lavik, from where you take the ferry to Oppedal and continue on the E 39 to Bergen.
I am looking for scenic routes. Also, how much should I expect to spend in tolls/ferries?
Thank you for any suggestions.