We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone have trouble booking NIN by phone from USA?

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
North Carolina
Level Contributor
384 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone have trouble booking NIN by phone from USA?

I tried the phone +47 815 68 222 listed. First time I called there was the person spoke no English. My subsequent attempt were busy signals. The hours listed were 9am to 4pm, I assume is Norway time.

Booking online is non-refundable, while by phone has some cancellation policy.

Any helpful suggestion from anyone? Thank you.

Ohio
Level Contributor
33 posts
754 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone have trouble booking NIN by phone from USA?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190479-i551-k5301…

This should help..

Hobart, Australia
Level Contributor
92 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone have trouble booking NIN by phone from USA?

Hi, have you tried to book online? We had problems last week, but emailed them direct. They said we could book direct with them with credit card, but then emailed back to say they had changed their security on their site, and we were successful in being able to book online. I thought it was only the MInipris fares that are non refundable?

Cheers

North Carolina
Level Contributor
384 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone have trouble booking NIN by phone from USA?

Thought that online purchase is non-refundable, while phone purchase is refundable, if not fully, at least partial. Thanks.

4. Re: Does anyone have trouble booking NIN by phone from USA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 14:42