We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Bergen Airport

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
norway
Level Contributor
132 posts
Save Topic
Bus to Bergen Airport

Hi

As a (semi)local I'm a bit embarrassed to ask in here, but the www and I are not best of friends today.

I have to go from central Bergen to Flesland at 08-ish on a Saturday morning in July. How often do the buses run? Can anyone provide a (working) link to a timetable?

Thanks!

Stavanger, Norway
Destination Expert
for Western Norway, Stavanger
Level Contributor
7,284 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

Hi foona,

Just to let you know I have the same issue, the normal link is not working right now: www.flybussen.no/bergen

Hopefully it will be resolved soon...

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
7,332 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

The other airport bus service has a working web site with time tables: www.flybussbergen.no/index.php…

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
29,228 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

They run every 15 minutes.

Palo Alto...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

Hi Klimaflyktning,

There are public nos, not the flybus, that may require a transfer but can take one from the airport to Bergen Bus Station. Can you help with such information?

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
29,228 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

Try www.skyss.no

There are some possibilities on weekdays, daytime.

Palo Alto...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

Hi Klimaflyktning,

I think I have a few things figured out. I do have a couple questions:

From the SKYSS website, they mention you can take the FBB bus to Kokstad (v Scandia hotel). But does anyone know the fare? From there, it is easy to catch 51 into town. Will the two zone ticket work on the FBB? Seems they charge NOK100 to drive into town.

Also, there is a connection/station called Birkelandskrysset. But I can't seem to find it on google map. Is the a longitude latitude value for that location?

Best regards,

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
29,228 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

FBB & FLY are the airport coaches. They charge about NOK 100 per person. Local bus fare was in May NOK 27, you have 90 minutes for connections.

You need to look at connections from Bergen Lufthavn via Birkelandskrysset or Loddefjord Terminal. The latter will not show using the travel planner. From Loddefjord Terminal you can take any bus direction Bergen.

Do the search in two stages and click at the bus numbers for timetables.

Edited: 18 June 2013, 07:32
Brighton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

Do not travel with flybussbergen, we bought tickets for the 8.01 to the airport and the bus never turned up, we eventually had to pay NOK 180 more to travel on their competitor Flybuss; a far better and more regular service. I am awaiting a refund, but don't hold out much hope!

9. Re: Bus to Bergen Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2015, 05:19