We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone visiting Bergen&Trolltunga anytime between Aug. 1-6?

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
1 post
Save Topic
Anyone visiting Bergen&Trolltunga anytime between Aug. 1-6?

Hi,

I am a college student studying abroad in Paris over the summer. My program ends on July 31st, and I really want to visit Bergen and Trolltunga anytime between August 1st-6th. I'm wondering if there's anyone who will be visiting either/both place(s) during these times. If not, if there's anyone who has travelled there before, do you have any suggestions on how I should plan my trip? I will be traveling alone.

Thank you!

Harstad, Norway
Destination Expert
for Bergen, Norway
Level Contributor
26,301 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone visiting Bergen&Trolltunga anytime between Aug. 1-6?

Direct flight Paris Orly - Bergen.

www.norwegian.no

Tromso, Norway
Level Contributor
5,170 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone visiting Bergen&Trolltunga anytime between Aug. 1-6?

Do you know that the Trolltunga is a 8-10 hours hike in the mountains, with a "climb" of 900 meter in the beginning of the tour, so you need to have all necessary equipment and clothing for the hike.

And yes, there`s a lot of another people who do this hike every summer, in 2013, 20000 people was there..;)

3. Re: Anyone visiting Bergen&Trolltunga anytime between Aug. 1-6?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 06:16