We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free 1 night hotel in Bergen (Oct 15, 2014) for you

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Free 1 night hotel in Bergen (Oct 15, 2014) for you

I booked (and preauthorize my card) for 1 night stay at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Bergen (check in Oct 15 2014, check out Oct 16 2014). Single room, breakfast included. I then realize that I will only be in Bergen on Oct 14 and flying to Alesund on Oct 15.

Since the hotel will charge me anyway (I get the early bird rate with no modification/cancellation permitted), here's the deal for you :

We meet early morning Oct 15 then go to the hotel, I settle the payment and explain them/introduce that you are the one who will stay (Check in time at 14 PM). After all be secured, you can treat me a cup of coffee!

Drop me a message.

Regards

Freddy

1. Re: Free 1 night hotel in Bergen (Oct 15, 2014) for you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Bergen