We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

Hi,

We are going to Cabo roig and Playa Flamenca in the summer for 6 weeks and could only get flights to Alicante. Can you tell me the cost of a taxi journey from the airport to Cabo Roig,

Thanks

112 replies to this topic
Edinburgh...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

hi gayle,

we travel to cabo roig in a couple of weeks time and like yourself fly into alicante. i got a return taxi for 11 adults and a child plus bags for 200 euro which was the cheapest i could find. the company is www.clydegrovegolf.com and they give you an instant online quote. happy holidays

2. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 18:05

3. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2014, 00:21

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

Hi

We can thoroughly recommend Costa Blanca Transfers. Go to their website http://www.costa-blanca-transfers.com and you can find out about the service they offer. We recommend them because Andrew is totally reliable, fully insured and English speaking.

Edited: 20 April 2013, 22:55
Glasgow, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

Many thanks for the replies!

East huntspill
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

Does anybody know the best way/ cheapest / esiest to get to la manga from cabo roig ... Is la manga worth a visit ????

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

Hi - the reliable companies we use charge €50 each way. Would you like their contact details?

cork city ireland
Level Contributor
131 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

Hi

My family and i are just home from 10 wonderful days in Cabo Roig, We used a guy called Brian who charges €10 per person from Alicante airport to Cabo Roig, We used him as he was reccomended to us and we found his service was punctual and very good value

Message me if you want his number,

Manchester
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

Hi, could you please give me the details of transfers for Alicante to Cabo Roig - going there next week. Thank you

Manchester
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig

hi can you give me the details of transfer company as going there next week

Reply to: Cost of Taxi from Alicante Airport to Cabo Roig
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cabo Roig
Recent Conversations