We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

Orchard Park, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

Back at the end of 2013 we made the biggest mistake in all our years of traveling to St. Maarten when we decided to book a week+ at Cascades. This was our groups 5th trip and NEVER EVER were we treated with such disrespect as we were by Pierres Caraibes and in particular Pascale. We were sold the biggest bunch of lies starting with our on site caretaker "Willie" who must have been a ghost because we never seen him in the 8 days at the villa. There was no working phone, electricity goes out and we cannot leave the premises because the electric gate could not open. We were locked in our room because the door hardware lock broke, sliding door was rusted shut......and this HORRENDOUS management company has the audacity to charge us for repairs. That was the only time we did see them was when a bill was delivered to the villa. I can go on and on with all the lies and problems we encountered but let me just warn everyone. STAY AWAY FROM VILLA CASCADES AND PIERRES CARAIBES. If there was a rating below 0 this place and Pascale would get it and I hope someday Pierres Caraibes is out of business. They are the most dishonest and disrespectful people we have ever met!

N.Attleboro Ma.
Level Contributor
34 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

Wow that's awful. We have rented a Villa and heading to St.Maatren in a few weeks and Pascale is the management rep. very disturbing.

2. Re: Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2017, 00:52
Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

I rented villa Cascades in the past to clients many times and never had an issue, neither with the villa or anyone from Pierre Caraibes. Pascale is always been very professional and prompt to attend to anything was required.

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

i am truly sorry for what u went trough .and also i am shocked it is unbelievable.. thanks for the advise i am planning to go on vacation but definitely i am not staying at this place . you a wonderful day ..hope you get a chance and go somewhere else and be treated as the way you deserve .. peace be upon you ..

Edited: 26 June 2014, 05:23
5. Re: Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2017, 00:52
Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

I don't have any knowledge of this villa but have seen credible complaints about Pierres Cariabes in this forum over the years including a couple of months ago. as a renter I would not even consider any villa through this management company as there are many others on the island without any negative feedback from renters. jmo

Monrovia, Maryland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

12 of us had a family reunion there last week and had a great time. If there was a problem in the past it is LONG gone. Had a GREAT time! Highly recommend this place and feel free to contact me for an individual reply.

8. Re: Stay away from Villa Cascades and Pierres Caraibes

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 17 October 2016, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Terres Basses