We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Boston...
8 posts
Save Topic
Weather

Hello,

I keep looking at the weather as we are going to Barbados staying on the West coast next week for 6 nights. The weather say rain every day, I know that typically it will shower then clear up... however I see that it was really rainy last week.

Does anyone know if the weather is suppose to clear next week and go back to normal?

Mentioned in this post
Barbados
Barbados
Caribbean
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
2,489 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Well 1t's glor1ous on my perch here today!!!!

Bridgetown, Barbados
Destination Expert
for Bridgetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
5,842 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Well you must remember, hurricane or rainy season officially finished on 30th November and generally December is lovely so don't panic...we did have a particularly wet November.

Boston...
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Thank you - I live on the ocean so I know weather can be funky however we are in desperate need of sunshine - this is our honeymoon after a very tough year so we are praying for sun!!

Thanks!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,311 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Third straight day of clear skies and pure sunshine here today. I hope we're past all that bad weather we had last week.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Currently clear blue skies... Ignore the weather forecast. Seriously... I was worried looking at it before I come but havent seen any rain yet and the suns out lighting up the torquise seas and White sand. Enjoy your holiday and don't worry!

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2013, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Paynes Bay