We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Langham Hotel conservatory restaurant

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Topic
Langham Hotel conservatory restaurant

Can anyone advise me of this Hotels conservatory restaurant. Looking to book for a special occassion but I cannot find any reviews on the internet- any advise or other recommendations of restaurants in Eastbourne ( or surrounding area ) would be much appreciated for a special occassion ( 25th wediing anniversary )

Many thanks

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Langham Hotel conservatory restaurant

I've eaten in the Langham several times in the last year, the food is nice but not amazing. It rather does depend on your expectations and whether you are a real foodie. If your idea of a good restaurant involves michelin stars you will be disappointed !

The best restaurant in Eastbourne is the MIrabelle at the Grand Hotel, this is expensive (allow about £150 for dinner for two including drinks and wine). There are some other really good foreign restaurants; if you like Turkish food, Mezze on Susan's Road is ace. There are a couple of decent Italian restaurants (one really good one one next to the ice cream parlour by the theatres) and a couple of good thai and indians (the Thai House in Grove Road and Ashoka in Cornfield Road respectively). Also you might like to try the Hungry Monk in Jevington - it's about 20 minutes outside Eastbourne but very famous for being the inventor of Banoffee Pie.

Edited: 24 October 2011, 10:53
2. Re: Langham Hotel conservatory restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 11:15